Insurance Career Month (February) is well underway, and Property/Casualty360 has pulled together a selection of career development articles, resources, and tips for recruiting and fostering new blood in our industry. Insurance is undergoing rapid change and disruption. For millennials and college students, who embrace technology and want variety and meaning in their work, there's never been a better time to consider a career in insurance. Find out how to appeal to these eager career launchers and bridge the talent gap.
During Insurance Careers Month especially, we all need to do our part to show the world what great insurance careers look like! Start with ideas, inspiration, and tips from these articles from PropertyCasualty360.com:
- Celebrating Insurance Careers Month 2020
- Instant Insights / Insurance Careers Month: Bridging the Talent Gap
Don't Forget Your Member Benefits
Be sure to take advantage of the many hiring and onboarding resources available to you through your membership in MAIA and the Big “I”!
- MAIA’s Career HQ allows members to post your own job openings on our website, AND, view resumes of candidates seeking work in insurance agencies – for free!
- Big "I" Hires has cutting-edge hiring tools to help small to large insurance agencies hire top-performing sales and service staff.
- We also offer discounted services for background checks, new employee training, remote staffing, and more!