MAIA's Number One Insurance Agency would like you to know that, effective April 1, 2020 for New Business, and June 1, 2020 for Renewals, RLI Personal Umbrella base rates will increase an average 5-6% for both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. On the positive side, while it is an increase, it is less than the market trend!
Why RLI Personal Umbrella is different:
- Standalone Policy Written Over Any Underlying Carriers
- Admitted in All 50 States & Washington, DC
- Excess UM/UIM Coverage Offered in All 50 States & Washington, DC
- No Age Limit on Drivers
- Self-Underwriting Application
- Easy Online Quoting & Access
To ensure you are always accessing the current application version and accurate rates, we recommend that you use “PUP ACCESS,” which gives you direct access the RLI website. Contact Angelina to obtain PUP ACCESS or learn more.