If you’ve considered rolling over your flood book to one carrier, look no further than WYO Flood with The Hartford! Easy online quoting, policy downloads, and 20% new business commission for the first year! Yes! But that’s not all The Hartford offers:
- Plenty of assistance ... helpful resources and contact information
- Application & commissions download
- Direct deposit & online payments
- Live chat and 'help desk' during business hours
- Available individual producer website training.
It’s easy to start the rollover process! Contact Transfer and Training Consultant Marcia Eden at The Hartford. Marcia will review your information and assist with timing, effective dates, and how to notify clients, creating a smooth transition for your agency and your insureds.
You Will Need to Provide:
- Signed authorization to roll over business, which includes a list of named insureds, carrier, expiration date, and policy number.
- Declaration page for each insured, based on the current carrier.
- Elevation certificates, if policy is rated with one.
And don’t forget, MAIA's Number One Insurance Agency also offers Flood Concierge! We do the work, and you share in the commission. Let us help take the hassle out of flood by creating a customized plan to assist you with each client.
If you have questions, or want to learn more about how Number One can help with your flood needs, contact Judy Carlson at 508-634-7368 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.