The much-anticipated launch of ATLAS Release 2 took place on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, and the transition from ALARS to ATLAS is complete! The RMV has provided links and email contacts for a variety of issues and questions that may arise as you attempt to log in and use the ATLAS system.
Where to Find Help
Credentials not allowing you to log on to the system?
Email RMVBusinesspartners@dot.state.ma.us and include YOUR NAME and YOUR ORGANIZATION
Trouble doing something in a portal or ATLAS?
Review the training video and documentation HERE
Need help with a specific topic?
Use these support email addresses, and be sure to include a DESCRIPTIVE SUBJECT LINE!
- Insurance Program Management: Atlas.IPM@dot.state.ma.us
- Excise taxes, Parking and Non-Renew: email@example.com
- School Bus Inspections: RMVSchoolBus@dot.state.ma.us
- Electronic Lien/Title (ELT) Information: ATLASELT@dot.state.ma.us
- Inspection Station (eServicesPortal): RMVinspection@dot.state.ma.us
- Driving School: RMVDrivingschools@dot.state.ma.us
- Electronic Vehicle Registration (EVR): Please direct issues and questions to your Service Provider Help Desk
- Issues/Questions that don’t fall into any of the above categories: RMVATLASsupport@dot.state.ma.us
- You can also contact RMV Security at 857-368-7930.
Get an in-depth overview of ATLAS R2 and earn 3 CE! Register for a Streaming Live RMV ATLAS Release 2 Launch class led by MAIA Member Relations Advocate Kathy Cormier!
For additional Registry of Motor Vehicle questions,
please contact Kathy Cormier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-742-6363.
This article has been developed expressly for the members of MAIA. Reprint by other than members without the express permissions of the author is not permitted.