THANK YOU for helping us put yet another Big Event in the books! MAIA's Annual Conference and Trade Fair is a success each year because of the incredible people who make up our community of insurance professionals.
We hope you were able to learn something new, meet the vendors, network with company partners and toast to friends both old and new! We certainly did AND we had some FUN in the process!
Notable Awards & Winners
Henry F. Barry Jr. Memorial Pacesetter of the Year... Congratulations to Tom Skelly of Deland Gibson Insurance
Chairman's Award... Congratulations to Lisa Hirbour of The Feingold Companies
James O. Herrick Memorial Young Agent of the Year Award... Congratulations to Mark Gratta of Marchionne Insurance Agency
The Big Event Agency Idol... Congratulations to Jillian Bates (seen with pink boa below) of Marchionne Insurance Agency for taking home the $1,000 cash prize in the 2017 Agency Idol competition.
(L-R: "Steve Tyler", Jillian Bates, Bob Monahan, Dawn Mott, Matt Boland, Paul Reynolds)
Agency Procedures Manuals... Kerry Potter & Trent Powell scored a free Agency Procedures Manual for their agency, curtesy of Moberg Group. Woot Woot!
The Great Central Give-A-Way... Nine winners collected their $100 winnings from the Great Central Give-A-Way!
Here's a look at The Big Event 2017 by Numbers...
- 2,037 attendees
- 40 people watched 11 hours of Streaming Live programming on Thursday & Friday
- 300+ people downloaded the MAIA/Big Event Mobile App
- 133 Vendors exhibited for two days
- 60+ Industry Partners helped make this four day event affordable with their sponsorships.
Before We Call it a WrapCheck out the following links:
- Program eBook...contact our advertisers
- Photo Album...a review in pictures
- Industry Partners...thank them for their support
- Exhibitors listing...look up an exhibitor you may have missed
- Convention Presentation Handouts...for your information
- Download the Mobile App...connect with MAIA all year.
Help Us Make Next Year Great
Please share your Big Event Experience as an attendee by completing the Big Event 2017 Attendee Survey.
For questions or comments related to the event, please contact Heather Kramer 508-634-7369.