With so many agencies transitioning to work-from-home arrangements, Boston Software, in partnership with the RMV and MAIA, is providing free access to its SinglePoint Forms tool and carrier eStamps to allow agents to submit copies of Registration and Title Applications (RTAs) to the RMV remotely. The RMV has suspended its requirement for a rubber “wet stamp,” and WILL accept electronically signed submissions. Agents can get access to this free tool via a link.
Note: Existing users of SinglePoint already have this capability and do not need to do anything differently.
How Does It Work?
Here is what you need to know about this free service:
- SinglePoint allows agents to create RTAs (and 2As), and then instantly apply electronic carrier stamps (eStamps) on the forms.
- The eStamped RTA can be emailed as a pdf and will be accepted by the RMV.
- Here is a LIST OF CARRIERS currently providing eStamps in SinglePoint.
- The electronic RTA, 2A, and eStamps can be used for Personal and Commercial vehicles.
- The creation of Forms and eStamps in SinglePoint is the only functionality available with this free service. (There will be no access to Real-Time Rating in SinglePoint.)
How to Get Started
- CLICK THIS LINK to get started. You will need to provide Boston Software with basic contact information.
- Once Boston Software receives your request, they will set you up in SinglePoint and email you a link with access to SinglePoint.
PLEASE NOTE: While accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication, information is constantly changing! For the latest information, please check the RMV's official webpage:
For additional Registry of Motor Vehicle questions,
please contact Kathy Cormier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-634-7353.