The Registry of Motor Vehicles has launched a new web page for veterans.
The RMV makes certain exemptions from regular procedures and waives certain fees for military service members, veterans, and their spouses/dependents.
On the new informational page you will find information about special services and privileges that are available under state law. The page also provides necessary documents to assist veterans in completing RMV transactions.
- Veteran’s indicator on driver’s license
- Disabled Veteran fee and tax exemptions
- Veteran and military license plates
- Registration rules for military members
- Driver’s license renewals and replacements for military and their spouses/dependents
For additional Registry of Motor Vehicle questions,
please contact Kathy Cormier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-742-6363.
This article has been developed expressly for the members of MAIA. Reprint by other than members without the express permissions of the author is not permitted.